- Basic Concept
At the GFP Office, we collect information of all users of the GFP website (hereafter "this site"), within the scope necessary for uninterrupted operation of this site (information provision on this site, e-mail magazine distribution, reception of all opinions, etc.). Information collected is handled appropriately within the scope of the Purpose of Use.
- Scope of Information Collected
IP addresses and other information is automatically obtained by this site while browsing this site.
Furthermore, Google Analytics is used with the goal of access log assembly and analysis.
When a user's computer accesses the site, the user's browser communicates with the site's server, and cookies are saved on the user's computer.
Users can refuse access log collection by disabling cookies from their browser.
Furthermore, disabling cookies will not affect browsing on this site.
Please refer to each browser's help page or manufacturer for browser setting methods.
- On the registration page (for producers, processed food manufacturers), please enter your company name, representative name, department name, name of person in charge, address, e-mail address, phone number, industry type, item(s) produced, number of employees, annual sales amount, desired item(s) for export, whether or not you will apply for an export exam, and consent to GFP announcements (for individuals, name of person in charge, address, e-mail address, phone number, industry type, item(s) produced, number of employees, annual sales amount, desired item(s) for export, whether or not you will apply for an export exam, and consent to GFP). Entry of age, management style, etc. is optional.
- On the registration page (for distribution companies, other), please enter your company name, representative name, department name, name of person in charge, address, e-mail address, phone number, industry type, product(s) handled, business area, export experience, business size (annual sales), number of employees, and consent to GFP announcements (for individuals, name of person in charge, address, e-mail address, phone number, industry type, product(s) handled, business area, export experience, business size (annual sales), number of employees, and consent to GFP announcements). Entry of export area, other opinions or requests, etc. is optional.
- When considered necessary for matters such as carrying out reception of public relations event participation applications, please enter information such as your company name, organization name, classification, member name, affiliation/post, e-mail address, phone number, existence of GFP registration, number of participants, name of companion(s), and the affiliation/post of companion(s).
- When considered necessary for matters such as carrying out of surveys, please enter information such as your age, classification, and current business conditions. Furthermore, you may need to enter information such as your e-mail address, address, name, and phone number.
- Purpose of Use
- Information collected in 2.1. or 2.2. is used as reference for interrupted operation of services offered by this site.
- Information collected in 2.3. or 2.4., including items entered optionally, are used for the following purposes.
（１） Export exams or visit exams;
（２） Networking service between GFP members;
（３） provision of information for effective support measures and information related to export;
（４） Other services deemed necessary by the GFP Office;
（５） Surveys related to GFP operation, etc.
- Information collected in 2.5. is only used when necessary to carry out corresponding public relations events without incident.
- Opinions collected in 2.6. including items entered optionally, are used as reference for future GFP operation. Furthermore, e-mail addresses, addresses, names and phone numbers are used for confirmation contact and answering of inquiries.
- All personal information collected by the GFP Office is managed appropriately based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information Held by Administrative Organs (Act No. 58, May 30, 2003). The same applies in cases where the corresponding personal information is handled by Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Ministry of Finance as well as their local branch offices, local governments, independent administrative agencies, the Japan External Trade Organization, and private operators commissioned by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, in related to the affairs of the GFP Office.
- Restrictions on Use and Provision
- At the GFP Office, collected information is not used for purposes outside of the Purpose of Use or provided to third parties, except in the event of disclosure requests based on laws and ordinances, in the event of illegal acts such as unauthorized access or coercion, or in the event of other special reasons. However, statistically processed access information to this site, or information such as user attributes may be publicized.
- Security Measures
- The GFP Office makes corrective measures to prevent leaking, destruction or damage of collected information, and for appropriate management of other collected information.
- Scope of Application
- When browsing pages installed with buttons for social media used by the GFP Office on this site, information related to browsers may be sent to the business operating the corresponding social media. For more details such as the scope of information sent, please check the privacy policies of social media services used on this site on each company's website, etc.
GFP Office, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Telephone No.03-6738-7897